Friday, December 2, 2011

Five Question Friday

So it's been awhile...it always seems that the end of the school quarter gets the best of me and fun things just go out the window! Luckily I only have 2 more things to complete before preparing for next quarter :-)

So it's time for Five Question Friday!!


1. What is your favorite Christmas decoration in your house?
Right now there are none, since school has been so crazy! But my favorite Christmas decorations are the stockings that get hung. I think these are so special because they're all different and made with love. I'd also have to say, I love Christmas trees! Ornaments of all kinds, lights that let off a peaceful glow...just amazing :-)

2. Do you finish your Christmas shopping early or are you a last minute type?
I usually finish my Christmas shopping early so I can stay on my budget! Then I help my dad do the last minute stuff. I only one more person to get something for and we'll be done :-)

3. When do you turn on your heat?
When it starts getting too cold to sleep comfortably I turn it on low...like 60ish. But it has to be getting cold for a week straight, not just a day or so.

4. Do you ever wish your blog was private?
Yes and no. I think because it's not I monitor what I write better. But if it was private, then what would be the point of having one?

5. Do you put your deodorant on before of after you put on your shirt?
After...if I put it on before, I usually end up with it on the outside of my shirt.

And that's all folks! I'm off of here to finish some more school work...and hopefully talk my husband into getting the Christmas decorations out of the attic!







No comments:

Post a Comment