Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving update and Five Question Friday!

1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?
"Walking on Sunshine" or Christmas music or almost anything country...especially songs by Reba :-)

2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?
Well, right now I have a small artificial tree that fits well in our small condo...I love the smell and look of real trees (as does my husband)...so hopefully one day when we have a larger house... but with cats, my puppy, and the space, we'll stick with the artificial one for now! 

3. What are you thankful for?
The first three things that come to mind are: Everything, my husband,  and my puppy. 

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?
I would have to say that I am not the most fashionable person...as I wear what I feel comfortable in, not what is "in." So this question does not really pertain to me...

5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
I am the kind of person who drives to the gas station as soon as the gas light comes on. With that said, if I have to be somewhere and the low fuel light is about to come on (around less than 1/4 of a tank), I go to the gas station.  SO both. I am very anxious about running out of gas...especially in the winter or dark!
THANKSGIVING UPDATE
So I realize that I have not been faithful in writing this blog...life just sometimes catches up with me and I have to prioritize... But today I will update that I am thankful for an amazing man in my life...my dad.
Today is my dad's birthday, so it only seems right to blog about being thankful for him! My dad is one of the most Godliest, funniest (don't tell him!), and loving person I know. No matter what, my dad has always been there for me. I have always been more like my mom and spent more time with her growing up, but as I've grown older, I covet every moment I get to spend with my dad-especially our lunch dates where it's just him and me. 
So today, I am thankful for my Daddy. He's the best Daddy in the world! 


No comments:

Post a Comment