Thursday, October 13, 2011

Etsy Shop Happenings

I have FINALLY reached 10 sales on my Etsy account! It's so fun to be in the double digits! Now I just wish they would all be closer together...

Currently I am working on the second baby blanket for Chris's Aunt's grand babies! The first one turned out super cute and soft and only took about a week to make! I'm hoping to have them mailed by the end of next week!

I also am thinking that I should make baby hats. Hats are something I've toyed with, but have always just stuck with blankets for some reason. I have a secret incentive to start looking at making hats though...plus I can probably make them quicker.

On other notes, I found a couple cool websites that talk about crocheting:

CRAFTYARNCOUNCIL.COM
CGOA.COM

Update on products: Look for more cards to be posted soon! They just need photographed and posted! They'll be up by the beginning of next week! I'll blog and let you know :-)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment