Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wedding Planning Adventures

I am getting so excited about the wedding reception!!! Since we moved it the following positives are occurring: Dancing, yummy food, DJ to announce our entrance, Beautiful facility, no having to set up or tear things down, and a simple peace of mind! It's wonderful! Yet there is still so much to do...veil, hair accessories, earring choice, anklet choice, bracelet choice, cake topper, picture list, presents for the guys, rehearsal dinner invite....the list seems like it could go on forever!!

In addition to all the wedding planning, I'm trying to stay on top of my school work, train my puppy to obey me (I learned last night that I'm an unenthusiastic puppy mom), work part time (32 hours a week) and have some sort of summer. With all that said, it is time to curl up with my super amazing puppy and get some much needed beauty rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment