Thursday, May 6, 2010

Random Thoughts of Tonight

So tomorrow I have to get a light put down my throat...also known as an endoscopy. It's a routine procedure, but it does require going under. I'm not that concerned about it simply because my mom has had it done numerous times and she has come out fine. I'm just hoping that after this procedure it is an easy switch to my new gluten free diet....

On a different note-the Amazing Grace version by Chris Tomlin is so comforting when I'm anxious about things...You would think that this version of the song would invoke sadness, and it does at times when I sit and think about Paul and Karen singing it at Poppy's funeral...But mainly it's just comforting to know that it's "unending love, amazing grace" that we receive daily. It makes me put the focus on God have everything in control and not worrying about it...

And with that said, I'm going to go take my medicine and my last drink of water before midnight. Then I'm going to snuggle up with my boys and drift off to sleep...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment