Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fifth Day of Thanksgiving

Today I have lots to be thankful for...but here are 5 since today is day 5 of Thanksgiving :-)

1. Wedding Photo DVDs came in the mail-and I absolutely LOVE them! I already ordered a set of hard copies from Meijer so I'll be able to see which ones we want to order for all our fun picture frames we got as wedding presents! My husband is currently picking them up :-)

2. Blossom Anne. No matter what, she is faithfully by my side, following me around, giving me kisses, tossing a ball up and chasing it, or bringing sheepy up to play...she is by far the greatest puppy in the world and one of the best decisions I have ever made.

3. My husband...who simply loves me unconditionally.

4. Mrs. Sarah Bailey being one of the greatest people I have ever met and FINALLY getting to catch up with a phone date :-)

5. And lastly, an extra hour of sleep tonight :-)

That's all folks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment