Sunday, January 8, 2012

What a weekend....and not a very exciting one!

This weekend has been very, very uneventful since I have been sick for most of it.

Friday was work, a long nap, date night with my husband (this consisted of simply picking up some food and watching a movie together on the couch since I felt like poo), and bed early.

Saturday I spent most of the day asleep on the couch with my Blossom. She definitely takes care of her momma when she is sick.

Today continued that trend...luckily I am starting to feel better, but not terrific yet.

Tomorrow brings on homework, half a day of work, funeral visitation, trip to sister-in-laws to drop off kids boots, and possibly a stop in at one of Chris's work buddies. I hope I can make it through all that with ease....Blossy is telling me it is bed time and wanting me to cuddle, so I better listen to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment